This week's menu plans



Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie

DATE
BREAKFAST
DINNER
DESSERTS

MON
2/22


Chicken Stuffed Crepes


TUES
2/23


CHICKEN ENCHILADAS SUIZA

WED
2/24

CASHEW CHICKEN
STIR FRY


THU
2/25

GARLIC PARMESAN STUFFED CHICKEN
with MELTED STRAWBERRIES


FRI
2/26

CHICKEN FRIED
CHICKEN with
PEPPERED GRAVY


SAT
2/27
Hash Brown
Ham & Cheese Quiche

LAVERNE DEFAZZIO
ROAST


SUN
2/28
Strawberry
Cheescake
French Toast
Stuffed Meatloaf
Banana Tartlets

aprons 3

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hi! I love the name of your blog! Not to long ago I had friends for dinner and we did just that had dinner on the GOOD china :).

I love Chicken Enchilada's Suiza! Thanks for the recipe. I will be making these soon!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Thanks Julie, these have been a family fave for many years. I hope you enjoy them.

Anonymous said...

Ooohh...stuffed meatloaf! Sounds tasty!! Thanks for sharing! Happy MPM!

Tia said...

mmm cashew chickn is one of my faves

Good cooking is an art, as well as a form of intense pleasure... A recipe is only a theme, which an intelligent cook can play each time with a variation. ~Madame Jehane Benoit, Chef (1904-1987)